Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Subscribe on Android
In episode 59 of America Adapts, Doug Parsons talks with Dan Ashe, the President and CEO of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA). Previously, Dan was the Director of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service for 7 years under President Barack Obama.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What is the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and its role in conservation and adaptation;
- How zoos can be ambassadors in deep red states in communicating climate change;
- Dan’s tenure as Director of the Fish and Wildlife Service;
- How state wildlife agencies have, nor have not, stepped up on climate change planning;
- Dan’s climate legacy at the US Fish and Wildlife Service;
- And a morale booster to current FWS employees on why what they do is so important!
Now on Spotify!
Subscribe/listen to podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Donate to America Adapts, we are now a tax deductible charitable organization!
Facebook and Twitter:
Subscribe to America Adapts on Apple Podcasts
On Google Play here.
Please share on Facebook!
Links in episode:
America Adapts also has its own app for your listening pleasure! Just visit the App store on Apple or Google Play on Android and search “America Adapts.”
Join the climate change adaptation movement by supporting America Adapts! Please consider supporting this podcast by donating through America Adapts fiscal sponsor, the Social Good Fund. All donations are now tax deductible!
For more information on this podcast, visit the website at http://www.americaadapts.org and don't forget to subscribe to this podcast on Itunes.
Podcast Music produce by Richard Haitz Productions
Write a review on Itunes!
America Adapts on Facebook!
Join the America Adapts Facebook Community Group.
Check us out, we’re also on YouTube!
Producer Dan Ackerstein
Subscribe to America Adapts on Itunes
Doug can be contacted at americaadapts @ g mail . com